By Ariana Ramos | SVP Business Development
Nautilus’ Light Brokerage Shines the Light on Tough-to-Place Risks
Nautilus’ Light Brokerage shines the light on tough-to-place risks. Each risk is underwritten in-house by our experienced staff. If your insured falls outside traditional binding market appetites, we can help!
Light Brokerage target classes are in the spotlight!
- Antenna installation/service/repair contractors, flexible height limitation, $15K MP.
- Boiler Inspection and repair
- Boring contractors including cable installation
- Bridge contractors (no work over four stories, no structural or suspension operations)
- Commercial window or glass work, up to six stories
- Demolition contractors
- Drilling contractors (no oil or gas)
- Elevator and escalator repair
- Fire suppression, sprinkler, extinguisher contractors – $7500 MP
- Gas or sewer main work
- HVAC Contractors working at height
- Irrigation or drainage systems
- Plumbing including specialized work and methods
- Pressure washing and sandblasting (items outside of bind appetite or height exposures)
- Refrigeration installation and maintenance, ammonia refrigeration closely underwritten
- Roofing contractors, up to six stories and 50% hot tar work – $10K MP
- Street and road contractors
- Structural metal work
- Structural movers, $30K MP
- Automotive detailing and wrapping
- Billboards at height, flexible height limitations.
- Consulting operations, industrial workflow, efficiency oriented (no safety consultants)
- Equipment rental, scissor lifts acceptable
- Feed, Grain or Hay Dealers
- Heavy auto repair (no school bus exposure)
- Hood and duct cleaning – $7500 MP
- LPG refill and distributors, no gasoline operations
- Machinery equipment service/installation/repair (cranes, conveyors, construction equipment)
- Mining – surface only
- Right-of-way clearing and tree trimming
- Tire dealers and distributers, No retreading or recapping
- Water companies
- Welding (frame and hitch, structural)
- Window washing up to 20 stories
- Breweries, distilleries, and wineries with on-site consumption or tasting rooms (excluding liquor liability)
- Restaurants, bars, and taverns that fall outside of bind appetite (excluding liquor liability
- Buildings with long-term vacancy exposure
- Senior living (no assisted living, medical care, pull cords or hospice exposure)
- Supermarkets, elevated sales acceptable
- Auto Parts manufacturing (operating and non-operating that falls outside of bind appetite)
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Cosmetics manufacturing
- Electrical equipment manufacturing
- Emerging markets; 3D printing, sharing economy
- Furniture manufacturing
- Industrial goods manufacturing
- Machinery and Equipment dealers and manufacturing
- Mobile home manufacturing
- Rubber and plastics manufacturing, injection or raw material target.
- Solar manufacturing, maintenance and installation
- Sporting goods products, no helmets, firearms, or ammunition
- Trailer and hitch manufacturing
Don’t see the class you are searching for listed here?
Please send your submission to Brokerage@nautilus-ins.com and we will review for acceptability.
We would love to hear from you! Click here to get in contact with a broker from Telamon!